Biennial Report Released
We've released our Biennial Report for July 1, 2011 - June 30, 2013.
Click here to view it.
Centre for IPE Membership Program
In recognition of the many contributions of the Centre for IPE community, we are pleased to introduce a new Centre membership program.
Membership is free and anyone (e.g. academic faculty, healthcare providers, administrators, researchers, students, etc.) can apply to become a member. Please refer to the attached documents for membership categories, criteria and the application.
The Centre for IPE will offer members various benefits, including recognition, networking opportunities and invitations to events.
For more information: Q&A
For more information: Application Form
Advancing the Future of Healthcare Through Interprofessional Learning
A certificate course for Health Professionals, Educators & Leaders
SAVE THE DATE! June 16-20, 2014.
St. Andrew's Club & Conference Centre, Toronto, Ontario
Collaborative Change Leadership: A Certificate Program for Healthcare & Health Education Leaders
For more information: Program Brochure
Awards of Merit for Excellence in Interprofessional Education
The Centre for Interprofessional Education has established annual Awards of Merit for Excellence in Interprofessional Education:
- Ivy Oandasan Leadership Award
- Award of Merit for Outstanding Role Modeling of Interprofessional Collaboration for Patient-Centred Care to Learners
- Award of Merit for Excellence - Interprofessional Education Teaching
- *NEW* Susan J. Wagner Award for Student Leadership in Interprofessional Education
Nominations are due by Wednesday April 17, 2013 at 4PM. No late submissions will be considered. Only electronic submissions will be accepted!
Please forward (1) completed application form and (1) electronic copy of your nomination package to Belinda.email@example.com. Please indicate: Awards Selection Committee in the subject line.
Previous Award Recipients
- Dr. Ivy Oandasan
Leadership Award for Outstanding Contributions in Advancing IPE
- Ms. Elizabeth McLaney (2012)
- Dr. Joshua Tepper (2011)
- Ms. Bonnie Fleming Carroll (2010)
- Leadership Award for
Outstanding Contributions in Advancing IPE:
- Dr. Filomena Meffe and Ms. Susan J. Wagner (2009)
- Individual Award of Merit
for Excellence in Interprofessional Education Teaching
- Ms. Darlene Hubley (2013)
- Dr. Sheena Bhimji-Hewitt (2012)
- Ms. Elizabeth Hanna (2011)
- Team Award of Merit for
Excellence in Interprofessional Teaching
- Student Café Team – St. Michael's Hospital (2013)
- Student Experience Committee – St. Michael's Hospital (2012)
- The Training Enhancement in Applied Cessation Counselling & Health (TEACH) Project - Centre for Addiction & Mental Health (2011)
- Department of Family & Community Medicine – St. Michael's Hospital (2009)
- Merit for an Outstanding
Team that Role Models Interprofessional Collaboration for
Patient-Centred Care to Learners
- Toronto Western Hospital – Krembil Neurosciences IPEC Team (2012)
- Toronto East General Hospital – Transitional Care Team (2011)
- Mount Sinai Hospital – Inpatient Psychiatry Team (2010)
- Southlake Regional Health Centre – The Arthritis Program
- Susan J. Wagner Student Leadership Award in Interprofessional Education
- Elisa Simpson – Lawrence Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing (2013)
- Lisa Wu – Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy (2013)
For more information please contact Belinda Vilhena or 416-603-5800 x6087.